Wednesday 6 November 2013

A Christmas hello offer, and our Christmas 2013 competition (occasions)

Hi everyone.

Last year I put up a blog post here asking if anyone would like a wee Christmas snail mail post, email or text message from me (Alison/tink) at some point around Christmas.

I know how isolating this illness can be, even if you are one of the fortunate who can be around people sometimes.
So i am offering the same this year.

I know to some November seems early to talk about Christmas, but given that it takes time for people to read this, then contact me, and it takes me a bit of time to organise things and then having said post sent out, early is necessary.

So, please, if you would like a little hello at Christmas time, in whatever form, just let me know.
My email is as always, contactalisonLouisebell@gmail.com
And mobile for text message or voicemail 07971151438 or internationally it's +77971151438

Or if at any time you ever want or need to talk, or just feel like a hello, again, feel free to contact me.

It's an honour being around you all, my dear blogger arme!

Talking of Christmas, I think it's about time for a competition!

This time, You can win (also see picture)

. A Christmas teddy
. Several Christmas sticker packs
. A make a wish bracelet
. A hand made magnet
. Several hand made origami makings
. A hand made personalized salt dough decoration
. Copies of Several Christmas films of your choice from my collection
. And lastly, I'm always willing to take requests.

To enter, simply tell us in the easy to use comment stream below either
- Something you love about Christmas,
- A Christmas memory,
or finally
- A Christmas wish.

This competition closes on November 31st and I will announce the winner soon afterwards in order to get the winnings to the winner in time for Christmas. Be sure to check out if you are the winner!

Happy entering!

Best wishes, Much love and Blessings,

Alison/tink
On behalf of

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x

4 comments:

Krissie said...

I have a memory and a wish. I remember when I was little and my brother, sister, and I still lived at home, my grandpa would always sit in the corner of the living room: "out of the line of fire" (as he put it) of all the boxes and wrapping paper. Our Christmases were always joyous and LOUD. Haha. Because my brother lives out of state and I am housebound, it has been many, many years since we were all together at Christmas. Plus, I have lost my grandparents. I'm glad I have happy memories to think about when I miss them. My Christmas wish is for all the M.E. patients in the world to have a correct diagnosis and a caring doctor. I also wish for all M.E. patients to be able to spend time with someone they love this year at Christmas.

Krissie said...

I have a memory and a wish. I remember when I was little and my brother, sister, and I still lived at home, my grandpa would always sit in the corner of the living room: "out of the line of fire" (as he put it) of all the boxes and wrapping paper. Our Christmases were always joyous and LOUD. Haha. Because my brother lives out of state and I am housebound, it has been many, many years since we were all together at Christmas. Plus, I have lost my grandparents. I'm glad I have happy memories to think about when I miss them. My Christmas wish is for all the M.E. patients in the world to have a correct diagnosis and a caring doctor. I also wish for all M.E. patients to be able to spend time with someone they love this year at Christmas.

Krissie said...

I'm so sorry that the same thing posted twice. I don't know what happened.

Unknown said...

my favourite thing for christmas is when i arrange all my miniature nativity scenes. now i can put them on my window sills and they make people smile as they walk past my house. i have about 12 different ones now, from all over the world. cos sometimes there was no one there for christmas it became a goodness to be able to say 'happy christmas' to the world.

and a special happy christmas to all those feeling who are left lonely with their ME. :)