Wednesday 24 October 2012

Alternate #2 pet blog competition winner (competitions)

Hi folks.

Unfortunately, we have not heard back from our alternate Pet blog competition winner, so, alternate number 2, is,

Tina!!

Congratulations! We will have your copy of Jodi's beautiful cat book sent out to you!

The items will come from both Australia and the UK so I can't estimate arrival times. Please let me know if there is anything else we can send that will bring a wee smile.

Contact me (Alison) with your postal address and your chosen name/initials for your hand sewn 'thank you for following our blog' card.
contactalisonlouisebell@gmail.com

It's worth suggesting that if you enter one of our competitions, to check back shortly after the closing date.

If you are not sure if you'll be well enough or able to do that, when you enter, simply email me your email address or mobile number (for text message), and i'll be happy to let you know the winner when they are announced.
Alternatively, remember that you can subscribe to our blog to receive our blog posts automatically by email, by entering your email address in the gadget to the right.

May we request, that although we completely understand and respect those who wish to remain anonymous, can you please leave a way for us to identify you as the winner, such as using a pseudonym, or code. You can either enter your name/pseudonym/code by clicking the Name/url button (no url needed) or  click anonymous but simply leave your name/pseudonym/code somewhere in your comment.

Whilst I am mentioning similar things, for those of you who haven't noticed, I (Alison) personally reply to all comments made via the comment streams on our blog, apart from the competition entries as I feel this would be unfair. So if you comment anywhere, it's worth checking back if you wish to read my reply. Again if you are unsure if you would be able so revisit the blog to check, let me know when you comment and I can email or text you my reply.

My email once again for any of the above, or if any of you ever want to chat, about life with M.E., or anything but, please do not hesitate to contact me (Alison), completely in confidence.
contactalisonlouisebell@gmail.com

So, once again, congratulations Tina.

Best Wishes, Much love and Blessings

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

Alison bell said...

Hi, i presume this is spam as you did not leave your email address, but if anyone did want to discuss options, feel free to email me (Alison) at contactalisonlouisebell@gmail.com
thanks. Alison. God bless