Wednesday 21 November 2012

Extra large Christmas 2012 competition bundle Winner (competitions)

Christmassy drum roll,
The winner of our special extra large Christmas 2012 bundle competition is,

Krissie Evans

Congratulations!

If you or someone you know can drop me an email, with a suitable delivery address, info on what chocolate you would like, what Christmas films and music you are into, and what nickname or initials you would like for your hand embroidered 'thank you for following our blog' card.

Once again, many congratulations.

Best Wishes, Much Love and Blessings,

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x



2 comments:

Krissie Evans said...

Hi, Tink, I can't believe I won! Can you please let me know if you got my email?

Alison bell said...

Hi ma'am, congratulations.
Got ur kind email, and replied. Much love! Alison x