Monday 21 January 2013

Instagram and kik (about us and this blog)

Hi everyone,
We hope the new year is going as well as it can do for you all!

I know some of you would like contact, but do not want to, as some of you perceive it as, 'bother' me (Alison/tink) for a simple hello or for company etc.

Firstly, this could never be the case, I love having contact with you!

Secondly, with this in mind, I would like to share that I am on Instagram.

Since my severe relapse, I have not felt able to go on Facebook or Twitter, but I find I am able to cope with Instangram, probably because with the posts being mainly pictures, there is less reading involved.

I post few pictures myself so you won't feel spammed with them, but I do 'like' and or comment on quite a few so you may feel my love on whatever you post. (of course you can request I do not do this.)

If you are also on there, and would like a wee hello, please either comment on one of my pictures, or tag me in one of yours.

My username is simply AlisonLouiseBell

I would like to note, as it is my personal profile, everything I share in my opinion alone.

It's a great way to meet others, including folk with M.E., but as always be aware that sadly not everyone who thinks they have M.E. do in fact have it.

So, maybe see you there! I look forward to it.

I am also on the private messenger service Kik, again my username is AlisonLouiseBell
So if you would like a chat, but to remain anonymous or our conversation private, feel free to pop by and say hi.

Best Wishes, Much Love and Blessings.

Alison/tink
On behalf of The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x

No comments: