Monday 20 January 2014

Valentines day 2014 Competition (competition)

It's competition time again our lovely blogger arme!

Valentines day 2014 will be here sooner than we imagine.

On this occasion, You could win

. 7 inch digital photo frame
. Pack of socks (I've several colours/types etc for you to choose from.)

To enter, simply tell us something that you love. Be it simple, imaginative, anything at all.

Competition closes the morning of February 7th 2014.

I will announce the winner that very evening.

Keep a look out to see if you win so that you can let me know your postal address in order to have your goodies with you in time for the day of love (country/post dependant) .

Good luck.

We love you all.

Best Wishes, Much Love and Blessings,

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x

1 comment:

Krissie said...

I love my husband. He has cleaned up after me, taken me to the bathroom, helped me dress, and many other things a young man doesn't normally do for his wife. He is my light in the middle of this illness. He is truly my best friend.