Wednesday 20 June 2012

Carers Week 2012 (occasions)

I am one of the fortunate ones who has a carer.

As someone who has relied on having a Carer (my mother until she died, and my father ever since), since I was 15 (almost 29 now), I know how incredibly invaluable they are.
Having a Carer who is kind, understanding, who listens and puts your needs first, can quite literally mean the difference between a reasonable quality of life, and death.

So to all you Carers out there, Carers of anyone, with any illness or disability,

We Appreciate you!!

Thank you for everything, the noticed and unnoticed, the spoken and the unspoken, the whimsical and the difficult, and for the everything more.

Thank You!!

Here is a little picture made with love from us to you.
Here is also one you may use from yourselves to your Carers, as a printed card or an ecard for example.

Best Wishes, Much Love and Blessings,

Alison. On behalf of,,,

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x



No comments: