Friday 29 June 2012

July 2012 shout outs (shout outs)

We send out huge birthday wishes to the lovely

Jen larkin

Thank you for being a valued member of our beautiful Blogger Arme. We appreciate you. X

We also send huge shout outs to,,,

Anyone who has a birthday this month

Anyone who has any form of anniversary this month

and Much love and Blessing to Anyone who died of M.E. in the month of May or June,, now or past. (and to their families and friends)

If you would like your name to be included in future shout outs for your Birthday, Anniversary or a post in memory of someone who has died from M.E. please either leave your name and date on the comment stream below., or email me (Alison) on contactalisonlouisebell@gmailcom
However if you would rather your name is not made public, let me know and I'll send you a private email when the date occurs.

Best wishes, Much love and Blessings
The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog
X X

6 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for the birthday shout out:) keeping fingers crossed I might be able to have wheelchair walk on my special day :)
Having had ME for so long - 28 years - I realise that whether bed bound or not - throughout bad times and slightly better times - every day is to be treasured.
So - I'll enjoy whatever the day brings - and make a birthday wish that someday soon something will be found by researchers that will help us all have more good days.
Big hugs to you two special people - and to all your readers. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

Anonymous said...

One day too late, but happy Birthday to you Jen!
I hope you have had your wheelchair walk. If not, I hope you will have it soon.

I admire your positive attitude!

Big Hug,

Joyce

Joyce said...

The wonderful Joyce posted a loudly message but it has disappeared, so here it is again.

One day too late, but happy Birthday to you Jen! I hope you have had your wheelchair walk. If not, I hope you will have it soon. I admire your positive attitude! Big Hug, Joyce

Alison bell said...

No thanks needed silly, such a pleasure! Ur beyond worth it.
We hope you enjoy ur day, however that may be.
I hope researchers do the right by us, but sadly most are involving m.e./cfs which not only is useless, but actively harms us all.
Thank you for our hugs, so appreciated,
much love bday girl x

Alison bell said...

Joyce, thank you so much for your kind comment, so appreciated! You are a very valued member of our community! Much love beautiful. X God bless

Jen said...

Thank you, Alison. And thank you too, Joyce! My birthday was lovely - and yes! I had a wheelchair walk - we were out for 45 minutes as we stopped to chat to friends I haven't seen for 2 years! I'd forgotten how tiring talking is!
It made the day very special - I no longer take being able to go out for wheelchair walks for granted - once I could go two or three times a month without a problem. But I've had a couple of bad relapses since then and even though I improve after them I never seem to get back to where I was.
Anyway - it was great!!! Thanks for the kind thoughts :) hope you are all as well as you can be :) hugs - Jen