Wednesday 29 August 2012

3 special September shout outs (shout outs)

Three very special shout outs this month.

Our beautiful Hummingbird herself, Jodi, has a birthday this month!

Jodi, you inspire so many of us, every single day. Not only by the beyond amazing work that you selfless do, but simply by being you!

Please everyone join me in sending our special lady very happy returns, with wishes for a day as peaceful, and as comfortable as it can be, whilst knowing that you are beautiful, worthy, valued and loved!

Next are two separate and personal ones for me.

May I take a moment, to send my beautiful Nanny May, who died last week, my huge heart.

I Will forever miss you calling me your Alie-bobs, your Sweet'heart.

Also, it is the 10 year anniversary of when my beautiful muma died this week.

Mum, i miss you so truly, but love you more. You are always the smile in my heart.

And, as always,
We send huge shout outs to,,,

Anyone who has a birthday this month

Anyone who has any form of anniversary this month

and Much love and Blessing to Anyone who died of M.E. in the month of August or September, now or past. (and to their families and friends)

If you would like your name to be included in future shout outs for your Birthday, Anniversary or a post in memory of someone who has died from M.E. please either leave your name and date on the comment stream below., or email me (Alison) on contactalisonlouisebell@gmail.com

However if you would rather your name is not made public, let me know and I'll send you a private email when the date occurs.

Best wishes, Much love and Blessings

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog
X X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi,

Congratulations on your birthday!


Hi Alison,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Nanny May! May the thought of her always sparkle a light in your heart!
It must be so difficult to struggle the battle without your mum's help. I glad to read that she is the smile in your heart. Nevertheless, it must be a difficult time for you now. ((((((Alison)))))

Love,

Joyce

alison bell said...

Hi. I Will show Jodi your wishes to her here to be sure she sees your lovely message. And You are so sweet and genuinely kind for going to the effort of both writing here and emailing me. Thank you truly sweetie. God bless x x