Wednesday 1 August 2012

The London Olympics 2012 (occasions)

So, how many of you are able to watch any of the Olympics?

We would love to hear from you.

What did you think of the opening ceremony, and what sports are you able to watch?

We hope that for those who are able to manage watching some, that you enjoy it.

And to all of you who se illness forbids them from watching., we are with you.!!

Best Wishes, Much Love and Blessings
Alison on behalf of

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I loved the opening ceremony this year. Unfortunately I didn't catch all of it, but it was beautiful! I really like that those 7 young sporters light the Olympic light and the way the Flame bowl was constructed. Well done UK!

I not a huge sports fan, but I have seen some gymnastics, Horse jumping and dressage and enjoyed it!

Love to all,

Joyce

Alison bell said...

Hi beautiful. Thank you so much for commenting. I am glad you were able to watch some! I have a copy of the opening ceremony, Im happy to make you a copy and send it to you if you would like to watch the bits you missed?
I hope you are as ok as you can be, and that we can catch up when we are able.
You are valued!
Much love. Alison x God bless