Wednesday 28 August 2013

Jodi appreciation month 2013 (shout out, occasions, competitions)

Hi everyone!

A different shout out this month!

So, as the founder of the Jodi Bassett, aka Princess of Oz (poo ;-) ) fanclub, I have allotted September as *We love and thank Jodi* month.

Those of you who feel able, if you can, send your thanks, smiles, stories, hugs, thoughts, appreciations, giggles, and most of all love, to thank her for the astonishing amount she has done for everyone in the M.E. community worldwide, the facts that she has taught doctors, medical professionals, family/friends of sufferers, and the general population, and the support she endlessly gives us all!

Without the selfless work, effort, time and health that she has given us all, not only has she helped our health, quality of life and relationships, but in all reality, she has saved many lives, I have no doubt.

So, whether it be by commenting via the blog, the two yahoo groups, by emailing me ( contactalisonLouisebell@gmail.com ) where i can post it for you or send directly to her if you'd rather keep it private, or by any other means, lets show her our sheer appreciation! It's the least we can do!

Jodi, I am in awe! Truly, thank you, for everything and more. You have helped my heart in so many ways! You have helped my health, my sanity, and my smile. You are one of the most beautiful, kind hearted people, and,,, You are a true advocate for human beings, let alone for people with M.E.! Thank you for everything and everything and everything!

I also noticed I have not held a competition in some while, , , so, , , lets coincide one!

Every person who sends Jodi a message, whether on the blog, in one of the two yahoo groups, or via my email, is entered!
(Note- If you comment but do not wish to be entered into the competition, just let me know)

The goodies up for grabs are, ,
. One of Jodi's beautiful hummingbird artwork prints
. A hummingbird Tibetan charm
. A tinkerbelle Tibetan charm
. A make a wish bracelet (to wear or place somewhere around you)
(please see attached image)

So, are you all ready to send Jodi gratitude, and show her some love?
Ready, , steady, , goooo!

Thanks for reading everyone, let me know if you need any help at all.

Much love
Alison/Tink
God bless x x

15 comments:

lina said...

big love to you Jodi! sending hugs from England, wish we could meet in person for cake and a cuppa! take care and know you are loved and appreciated xxxxx

alison bell said...

Ur so sweet lina.!
Much love
Alison
God bless x

lina said...

that goes for you too Alison! :) xxxx

Anonymous said...

Alison - way to go great idea!
you really said it all too. sort of piggy-backing you in this appreciation month as well!
Jodi- there aren't enough words ... you touch every fiber of our experiences and educate the world to the reality of M.E. thank you to infinity and may all your dreams come true!
anony-1

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your hard work Jodi. It was through your website that I found information on Dr Hyde and then finally found out what I actually have!. After years of reading CFS information that never described what I had or made any sense, it was such an amazing relief to find where I fit.

Gayle

alison bell said...

Ur so kind! As hard work as it can be, i feel absolutely honoured to own and run this blog, and interact with you all. And it wouldn't be possible without Jodi, so she absolutely deserves all the praise. But i am so appreciative of your kindness to me too!
Much love
alison God bless

alison bell said...

Oh you are so precious. Jodi deserves all your appreciation that you so aptly wrote. Thank you anony-1 so much!
Much love
Alison
God bless

alison bell said...

That's so true for so many of us Gayle.! Thanks so much for commenting.! Much love alison God bless

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jodi for your effort, not only on this blog, but also on the hummingbird sites and Mail-groups.

I send you my love, a lot of hugs for the times you need them, a bit of sunshine for a dark day and a big smile because you are your own special person that we all love.

Joyce

alison bell said...

Well said Joyce! Thanks so very much! Much love alison God bless x x

LuvTeal said...

Our dear Jodi,

Despite the illness you share with us, you've accomplished more than any of us can imagine, as if you
had your own medical staff. You educated us about ME in the face of all the misinformation being fed
the world, helping us to understand what this disease is and why we suffer so severely each day. I'm
so thankful for that day I became so fed up with the meaningless chatter on some other groups, from
people that claimed to be ill like us while their words belied their claims, that I searched more diligently and found your group! Thank you so much, Jodi. We all love you so very much! - Sandi,
as you know, from California.



alison bell said...

Your words, speak from every one of us hfme'rs sandi! So absolutely true!
We would all be alone and suffering more without Jodi and what she has done for us all.
Thank you so much for commenting, i know how hard it can be no matter how simple the technology!
Much love
Alison
God bless x x

Unknown said...

Hi Alison / ME'rs / all
Here's my story cut very short. April 1993 - became ill, 20 years of diagnosis of 'depression / CFS' , family and friends comments of 'that sounds a lot like depression' , subsequent overexertion / adrenaline surges , well you can guess the rest, I feel pretty much done for.
I can't remember the last time I even bothered searching for information on ME. Last night I stumbled upon the Hummingbirds site and after a good bit of reading I thought 'WOW' fantastic informative site and incredibly helpful to every genuine sufferer of ME. I have to second others in my feeling of amazing relief to find this information and to finally make sense of what the hell is wrong with me!!
So, yes, every superlative is warranted, 100% applause and appreciation to Jodi for her incredible efforts.
Paul.

alison bell said...

Welcome welcome welcome to our blogger arme community sir, as i call us!!
Thank you so much for going to the effort to comment here.
I am so sorry you were given such a bad incorrect diagnosis. It really does contribute to future health!
I am so glad you found hfme and our blog. Jodi is certainly worth every good words imaginable!
If you ever want to chat, feel free to email me anytime! May take me a few days to reply but i most definitely will. To remind, it contactalisonLouisebell@gmail.com
Once again, thank you and hello!
Much love
Alison
God bless

Jodi said...

Big hugs to all who commented! :)