Monday 30 September 2013

Jodi appreciation month 2013 competition winner, and October 2013 Shout outs (occasions, shout outs)

A big hearty Thank you everyone who participated in Jodi Appreciation Month 2013.

In my humble opinion, Jodi deserves every gram of gratitude we could possibly send her way.

Thank you so much to each commenter!

The winner of our competition to coincide with Jodi Appreciation Month, who was chosen completely at random , , is, , ,

Gayle

Congratulations!

If you could drop me your details so that I can post you your awesome stash, I'll have it sent out to you as soon as I can. If you have any requests for extra bits, I'll do my best!
My email is contactalisonLouisbell@gmail.com
Or text or voicemail 07971151438 or internationally +447971151438

Once again, thank you to everyone who sent Jodi love, and to Jodi, you are awesome!

As for our October 2013 shout outs,

as with every month, We also send huge shout outs to,,,

Anyone who has a birthday this month

Anyone who has any form of anniversary this month

and Much love and Blessing to Anyone who died of M.E. in the month of September or October, now or past. (and to their families and friends)

If you would like your name to be included in future shout outs for your Birthday, Anniversary or a post in memory of someone who has died from M.E. please either leave your name and date on the comment stream below., or email me (Alison) on contactalisonlouisebell@gmailcom
However if you would rather your name is not made public, let me know and I'll send you a private email when the date occurs.

Best Wishes, Much love and Blessings,

The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x x

No comments: