Thursday 9 February 2012

February Shout Outs

Dear Blogger Arme.
(Note; anyone new to our blog, we call our followers Blogger Army, as in an army of M.E. related people, it’s not just a typo ;) )
We are delighted to send big (but quiet voiced) united shout outs to ,,,

Anyone who has a birthday this month

Anyone who has any form of anniversary this month

and Much love and Blessing to Anyone who died of M.E. in the month of February, now or past. (and to their families and friends)

If you would like your name to be included in future shout outs for your Birthday, Anniversary or a post in memory of someone who has died from M.E. please either leave your name and date on the comment stream below., or email me (Alison) on contactalisonlouisebell@gmailcom
However if you would rather your name is not made public, let me know and I'll send you a private email when the date occurs.

Best wishes, Much love and Blessings
The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog x


©TheTinkerbelle+HummingbirdM.E.Blog

6 comments:

Alison Orr said...

Please shout out for my birthday in March. I'll be 56 on 25th. I've had ME for over 12 years now and am really struggling these days with the isolation and trying to access the care and help that I need. The past few months have been very difficult so I'm hoping my 57th year is an improvement! Thanks!

alison bell said...

Shout. Ms Orr you are not alone. We are here always. Please keep my contact details and use then as much or little as you wish/need. Would love to get to know you, if ever you are able enough. May take a few days for me to get back to you, but i most certainly will. If you are happy to email me an address, ill happily send you a tiny birthday note. X

Boo said...

My birthday is March 9 - I'd love a birthday wish! :)

What a sweet idea, especially when most of us won't be having a night on the town ;)

Emma

Jen :) said...

Hope you are well enough to enjoy your birthday Emma :) best wishes for improvements in the coming year!

alison bell said...

Will be honoured to include you im the shout out Emma. You're most welcome! If you are happy to email me an address, im happy to send you a wee card. X

alison bell said...

Thanks so much Jen for interacting here, and showing community! This bring us smiles! X