Thursday 2 February 2012

Our Very First Competition; Valentines Day 2012

Our Very First Competition; Valentines Day 2012 <Competitions>

Hi there Blogger Arme.(Note; In case you missed our previous blog entry, I explained that I think of you all as an Army of M.E. related people, hence arme!)
We are delighted to announce that we will host competitions every so often, and what better time to start than the day of love that is Valentines Day

This is the prize up for grabs on this occasion. A beautiful brand new heart necklace.


Winners of all competitions will also receive a personal card with their name hand sewn on the front.

To enter this competition, simply tell us via the comment stream below or via email ( contactalisonlouisebell@gmailcom ) in exactly 14 words something that you love about yourself. Its form is completely up to you, I.E. if it is simply a collection of words, a short sentence, whether it rhymes etc, it's all up to your creative discretion.

I will ship worldwide so anyone can enter. Any aliens reading this must have an Earthbound address :-P

Rules;
Entries must be of exactly 14 words.
Only one entry per person. If you enter more than once you will be disqualified.
All entries must be in by February 13th and the winner will be announced a few days afterwards.

So, Get creative!

Best wishes, Much love and Blessings
The Tinkerbelle and Hummingbird M.E. Blog
x x


 

©TheTinkerbelle+HummingbirdM.E.Blog

14 comments:

Joyce said...

I love the way that I can communicate with (very) little children and pets!

Julie McEvoy said...

I have M.E but, I am just me, A loving caring mum of three.

Lilly said...

I love my extensive collection of heart jewelry and I want that heart pendant.

Phoenix said...

I never give up on life even when I can't get out of bed!

lina swift said...

having m.e. has taught me to enjoy and appreciate the simpler things in life.

teeveezed said...

M.E. equals me, a little sad, a little mad, living a changed life well.

Dianne said...

ME, has taught me how to love myself, more than anything else in life.

Lynne said...

ME 2 U - U 2 ME we all connect because of the horrid ME

Jen said...

My default setting is a smile, which makes others smile back -enhancing my smile.

anonymous #1. entered via Alison Bell said...

'Love that ME enhances my abilities to problem solve and discover a silver lining'.

Alison Orr said...

I love that I count my blessings daily - it could be a lot worse!

alison bell said...

Thanks so much for your lovely entries!
Will try to announce the winner soon.
Good luck ya'll! X x

Aleahsa said...

I love my intelligence most.Praying M.E. doesn't steal that from me.

alison bell said...

Aleahsa, unfortunately you entered too late, the winner was already announced. However, i would like to say you wrote a very touching entry. Beautiful. X x