Thursday 9 February 2012

Our Valentines Card To You All

Hi there our beautiful Blogger Arme.

As you may be aware, Valentines Day is drawing near once again.

We know that occasions such as this can often be disheartening for people with health problems, regardless of whether you are single (either by design or because of your health) or whether you are in a relationship (which can be grueling to maintain with ill health).

We really want you all to know something ---

(Note, I have attached several versions of our card to you all, so as to try to make sure that there is at least one that will not hurt your heads, and maybe you can have it printed, and put up so that you know that you are indeed Loved, Admired, Valued and Beautiful!!)











©TheTinkerbelle+HummingbirdM.E.Blog

4 comments:

Jane Davies said...

Thank you. What a lovely thought. :-)

alison bell said...

You are most welcome Ms Davies! You are everything we said on the card and a whole heap more. Stay you. Much love.
Ps what card version works best for you? Would help me for future events. X x

Jane Davies said...

Hi Alison. I don't have too much trouble with my eyes unless I am having or working up to a migraine so they are all fine for me. However, the ones I prefer are either of the red and black ones (first and last ones). Whether that is because they are more traditional, I'm not sure...however they are all lovely. Perhaps others that have more visual issues than myself could give you some feedback. :-)

Ashleyjjhx said...

Thank you. What a lovely thought. :-)